Information pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree N ° 196/2003 and EU legislation (EU reg. 679/2016)
pursuant to and for the purposes of the provisions of Article 13 of Legislative Decree N ° 196/2003 and of the European legislation (EU 679/2016), pedsox.com informs you that your personal data are collected and processed by Usit Srl, owner of pedsox.com, in compliance with the aforementioned legislation and the guarantees of confidentiality through the use of manual and IT tools suitable for guaranteeing data security.
The data will be processed by Usit S.r.l. for exclusively functional and instrumental purposes for carrying out its specific economic activity of production and sale.
At the time of registration, the user will be asked for the following data:
Name and Surname or Company Name, Tax Code or VAT number, complete address (billing and shipping), email address and telephone number (the latter exclusively to facilitate contact and delivery of goods).
In case of order, the data will also be processed for the following other purposes:
- for the execution of the obligations (main and ancillary) deriving from Usit S.r.l. from the contracts stipulated with the Customer;
- for compliance with obligations under the law borne by Usit S.r.l. (invoicing, mandatory declarations for tax purposes, etc.);
- for any preliminary requirements for pre-contractual information in the offer phase, where requested by the Customer;
- to apply standard payment system procedures to customers;
- for any need to control the progress of relations with customers and / or related risks;
- for operational and management needs strictly connected with the contracts concluded with the Customer;
Usit S.r.l. It also informs you that the data concerning you may be communicated to the subjects to whom the shipping operations of the ordered goods should be delegated: this, however, only limited to company name and / or name and address.
Usit S.r.l. It also informs you that, in relation to the aforementioned treatments, you will be able to exercise the rights referred to in art. 7 of Law N ° 196/2003:
The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him and their communication in an intelligible form and may request their cancellation at any time. The Customer has the right to access and modify his personal data through the account created on pedsox.com if he deems it appropriate.
The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- the origin of the personal data;
- the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the state, managers or agents.
The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of the data processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in points 3.1 and 3.2 have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Usit S.r.l. underlines your right to object (in whole or in part) - pursuant to art. 7, cited above - to the processing of your data if you wish and without any prejudice and / or cost to you.
Usit S.r.l. Finally, he informs you that the provision of data such as company name and / or name, address, tax code and VAT number is mandatory in accordance with current tax legislation so that Usit S.r.l. may legitimately initiate the stipulation of sales contracts and the fulfillment of orders, while the provision of additional data requested is optional, even if your refusal in this regard may lead to the failure to establish the contractual relationships proposed by you and / or failure to carry out the supplies requested by you.
Further requests for information in relation to the processing of datathey can be sent to you at our office in Velletri (RM)
The owner of this processing of personal data is Usit S.r.l., via Sant'Angelo 11, 00049 Velletri (RM), and that the data processor is the administrator of Usit S.r.l.
Cookies are small text files that the sites visited by the user send to his terminal (usually the browser), where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same sites at the next visit by the same user. While browsing a site, the user can also receive cookies from different sites or web servers on his terminal (so-called "third party" cookies); this happens because on the visited website there may be elements such as, for example, images, maps, sounds, specific links to web pages of other domains that reside on servers other than the one on which the requested page is located. In other words, they are those cookies that are set by a website other than the one you are currently visiting.
Cookies are used to perform computer authentication, session monitoring and storage of specific information regarding users who access the server.
Cookies can remain in the system even for long periods and may also contain a unique identification code. This allows the sites that use them to keep track of the user's navigation within the site itself, for statistical or advertising purposes, to create a personalized profile of the user starting from the pages that the same has visited and therefore show him advertising. targeted (so-called Behavioral Advertising).
Types of cookies used
pedsox.com uses statistical data partners, such as Google Analytics, to collect statistical and analytical data on the use of the website by users. For example, these partners collect and gather data on page views that can be consulted on the site, on search engines and on the keywords used to find the site, on the links accessed from the site and other similar data. These statistical data are not used to track the user's navigation on other websites.
Third Party Content
pedsox.com may contain embedded third-party widgets such as Facebook to allow you to interact through this social network. By viewing this content or using these widgets, the user may accept cookies from websites that contain them. These cookies are not under our control and, to obtain further information, it is necessary to consult the website of the third party in question.
User choices in relation to cookies
pedsox.com advises against limiting or blocking cookies, as, in this way, the functionality of our website may not be optimal. However, if you choose to do so, you need to keep the following in mind.
The help menu, present in the toolbar of most browsers, indicates how it is possible not to accept cookies, how to receive a warning from the browser when a new cookie is received or how to delete or completely disable cookies. Below are the instructions for the most popular browsers.
To not accept Google Analytics cookies, you can visit: the Analytics opt-out page.
Third party cookies
To not accept Facebook cookies, you can visit the Facebook cookies page
Detailed information on cookies is also available on the Wikipedia page dedicated to cookies.
For information on the cookies stored on your terminal and to disable them individually, please refer to Your online choices.